Tuesday, July 14, 2009

swing

due to sudden mood-come, i went to the park n played the swing, a thing tht i had done everyday when i was in primary skul. =] took my hp n headphone along with me.

played the songs n swung myself in the air.
first started off with the piano pieces songs, due to some fed-up-ness recently towards piano, i decided to try this way n c whether i could recall the happiness n excitement in piano, well.. it kinda worked. =]

enjoyed the peaceful song with my eyes closed,
beating the beats with my fingers,
nodding my head along with the rhythm,
wind brushes my skin,
hair follows the wind's direction, front n back n again,
satisfactions,
which was something long lost, and found, today.



enjoyment, sinking myself into melodies, without disturbance, just me n it.

~ jess ~

No comments: