Friday, July 24, 2009

10 things

thing no. 1 : i have 5 days left before the piano exam.. which is kinda getting on to my nerves d.. i had a dream last night, kind of a bad thing, quoted from jojo: bad dream must tell, gud dreams keep to urself. so here it is, i dreamt tht i was in the exam room, n the examiner is veli veli short guy, n he somehow looked like a elf from harry potters movie.. neh.. the elfs from bank. then i was like.. totally dunno how to play my songs, (coz they r not my reality songs) n i blur blur went to exam. the songs. i can hardly play.. walao the feeling sucks to the max, going to exam while i thought im prepared liao, dimzhi flip open the book, the songs i barely played b4.. thn the examinor told me to come exam later(n i was already in the room), he said 12pm, (it was around 8am by then) so i was so happy coz i got more time to prepare myself.. keep playing the songs.. but the song seems to change everytime i play it... holy.. coulddnt sleep well... been so so worried.. well now tht i've tell it out, my exam's gonna be smooth rite?? >.<


thing no.2 : i played a whole 2hours piano without stopping, n another 2 whole hour of practicing the aural test for the exam.. holy.. 4 hours gone. great. wrist pain-ing. n my tip of my nails are BLACK in color. =)thx to the lovely CLEAN piano. @.@


thing no.3 : my finals is a day after my piano exam. which.. i just finish half of the bio, n 0% of statistic. =) im thinking of rushing all of them on wed. izzit possible? n oh, statistic i can oni lost 3 marks to Grade A. lagi stress.


thing no. 4: my mom incredibly allowed me to go out with my frens for overnight in morib. wow~ i thought i was dreaming, that's y i dun dare to reconfirm. =p will wait for nx thur to reconfirm. hiak hiak.


thing no.5 : i wasnt planning to blog wan.. but sine ms jojo are so badly spamming, so here it is ms jojo tan ying rou. hope it entertains u. =]


thing no.6 : oh oh.. tml hav piano lessons, n i haven practiced my scales.. which my teacher will definately ask me to play, n which i totally suck at it. so ltr will be another 2 hours of scaless~~ weeeeeeee~


thing no.7 : i wanna eat junkfood so so badly!! i wanna eat mcd's breakfast, its pancake n the yummy burger!! i am sick of being sick, when will my flu go away from me? will my nose be stuffed like forever?? >.<


thing no.8 : social relation is going down down down. must let it go back up up up. which i will do after final.


thing no.9 : still thinking whether shud i take 5 subz nx sem... will i go stress like crazy?? coz i'll be working nx sem too.. can i balance the time? hmmmm...i wonder.


thing no.10: me really no likey tags... but jason i'll do it after finals ok? heheheh.. as a 'present' for u b4 u leave for US. =]


recorded,
~ jess ~

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tag as a present? No way! I want something EXPENSIVE, hahahaha, lol.

Chelsie said...

haha... $$$ faced punya Jason.

btw, it's goblin, not elf. doinks!

Jess Lim said...

jason u shud be happy tht im giving u a present!! no thinking about wat is the present!! hahahahaha

oh thx chels, got mixed up. elf are in the kitchen rite? haha

Joan'-' said...

hahaha i like the social relation meter...keep it up alright! good luck for exam~ =D

aNing~ said...

haha jess dun worry
coz u tell abt ur nightmares d ma, so bad things will not happen anymore! according to JoJo's theory!wahahahahaha...

hmm social relation? let's work it out together!