Saturday, July 11, 2009

prom!!!

prom is finally over!!! yayy!!!! it was a great great night!!! =D

although we really had alot of hiccups during the whole event, but still, it ended up nice, emcee's are goood~~~ cynthia robin n joy~!! well done!! =D

ECX are AWESOME!!! their 2nd dance!! wow!!! >.< i'll try n get their performance videos!! (if i manage to find la =)

was nervous n stress for my performance, n kinda screw up but, its over~!! wohhohooho~
i'll try n upload the salsa performance video! =D

n last night the ballroom was full of lengzai n lenglui~~~ very the statisfied my eyes!! XD guys with blazers n smart looking. ladies with awe dresses n they are HOT!! hahahhahaa..

then the dance floor opens~~ here comes the couple-ish dancing~ sweeet~~~ =]
n i love the bus company!!! they rock!! went crazy in the dance floor.. hair all messed up, but i dun care!! wakkakakaka..

n finally, pictures!!

me after dressing up


me + victor


me + ilex


eugene + me


hyper rachel + jess


the rest i'll post it in my facebook~ =D
taking too long to upload the photos >.<


cheers,
jess

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hyper?? hehe... Since when?

Jess Lim said...

hehehe.. since the day i found out tht u sing!! =D