Wednesday, March 21, 2012

20th March

Today has been, blur, i should say.

Took the old Honda to college, stopped by petrol station to pump petrol. So the thing is, the "penutup" for my car's gas container, fell onto the floor, and it freaking rolled under the car. right behind the tayar. The short skirt i was wearing gave me troubles, anyway, i managed to pull the penutup out, but i heard something fell, but i was too blur to check. Got into the car n ciao-ed.

Halfway driving, the sun light was blazing into my eyes, so i held my hand out to reach for my sunglasses, and it was gone. When it was supposed to hang around my T shirt, it was gone. By that time only i realized the something that fell at the petrol station was my sunglasses. Only pair of sunglasses. RIP. =(

Then I got home at late night, was rushing to remove my makeups. So with my contact lens on, i wiped my eyes with the soaked cotton, and the sting came in. Eyes went red, and felt weird. I can really slap myself for this.


Anyway, Im gonna plan things accordingly, of what i want to do and to fulfill my wishes (get an Iphone perhaps?).

Good day now, folks. =)

No comments: