Sunday, March 4, 2012

020312

Finally turned 22 years old now. It's as if I've been waiting to reach this age for a long time. Been telling people I'm 22 even though I was only 21. Anyway, it's the first time I spent my birthday working. Not bad, still contented.

So here is how i celebrated for my 22nd. =)

First, my best male buddy brought me to lunch at Sakae Sushi. I picked the spot for convenience, but the food for my long cravings. Talking bout this guys, he's been working for so long already, even though he's younger than me by few months, i still can't accept it. I should be the one making money first! In sense of elderness. but anyway, he was so generous to treat me sushi, and i took as many as i could eat. and tada~~~~ FAV UDON!!!!! =D thankiew JJ~!! love you for a lifetime!!! =)

Next, my boss aka god brother and colleague joined for lunch. Made friends bonding. XP and then they took me to dinner at Kaki Corner, one of my favourite spot for chilling and hanging out. The singers there sang a happy birthday song for the kid nex to my table, while i silently enjoy the song too. XP I had brown sauce chicken~~ one of my fav dishes!!


Then we headed straight for band practice, and there's where i got to blow cakes~ n yeah, im the so called yellow ranger in the team, for being called sunflower. LOL.



and my lovely band members jammed the birthday song to me. With me sitting right at the centre of all of their amps and speakers. Heart raced, blood rush, ears thumped. Awesomest song i ever had!!!! ears couldnt hear for a minute or two after that, but yeahh!!! we rocked the house again!! XP

What came next, my awesomest buddies from kisiao came to cheras for me!!!! I'm so loved!!!! I know most of them worked that day, but despite their tiredness, they came. I'm seriously touched guys. you the best!!! i blew candles from an orange cake from starbucks *credits to ilex*, and they wished me happy birthday, right at the end of my day. =') it's good to have u guys to be with me. =')


They gave me books to read, a whole set of vampire diaries, which I've been wanting to try out, but i didnt due to financial incapabilities. *hearts*

And a friend who succeeded in surprising me with a bombastic hard disk drive. Thank you. It's as if u can read my mind. =)




Happy Birthday to me. Long live the Jess. =)

No comments: