Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Re-arranging thoughts

My way of living, is to put on a smile, as if there's nothing to worry, and I don't give a damn about them. People come and go, yes that's a fact and we are all aware of that.

This moment, we are very close friends, then we had to say goodbye and separate our ways to walk forward. When we turn around to say Hello, it's like that's the only thing we can say. HELLO. BYE. Well, not to say all, but in MOST cases is that the bond will fade, and, well, life goes on.

I've known this very well, just that it stroke me again. And at a moment back there i was about to lose focus. 10 seconds of pulling back helped. What about that? Nothing. Don't put in too much, it's alright, just let it be that way. What I have to do is put on the smile, and show it nicely to everyone. =) yeap, just like that. And life goes on.

Cheers~~ =)

~ jess ~

No comments: