Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday

Got my day fully packed!! Went for ice skating in the day, n the crowd over there was huge... had problem making ways for me to pass.. the GOOD NEWS is, I DIDN'T FALL!! not even once~~!! woooohooooooo~ n bad news is, my legs n feet are sore.... they're in pain.. and a little bruised. i broke my record for changing the skating shoes for 3 times!! first time, the blade cutter thing was gone, so i cant jalan. CHANGE. second time, the blade was not in balance length for left n right leg, made me wanna fall. CHANGE. third time, the right blade was too tajam, HAHA. i cant even stop, it'll make me fall oso. CHANGE. the kakak there has so much patience!!! thumbs up!! XD

at night, planned to yumcha with my kakizz, but they oni turned up at 9pm (u were all alte! =p) so i havta spend one hour hanging alone in psr mlm and leisure mall. to my surprise, it wasnt so bad at all. i was planning to go burn time in comic rental shop, but when i walk to leisure mall, i changed my direction to the "dai gei chiong". played shooting basketball thr. quite satisfying, looked around, n play some other games. alone. but not bad feel. hehehehehe~ after tht went to walk around, n the hour passed.

yumcha was great. hehehe. all were in high spirits, ada babi joanne, JJ and my new fren, xiao feng~! =) discussed mainly about ren sheng da dao li. until we havta go home. hahahaha.

got the chance to know 2 new friends today ^^V Claire + Xiao Feng. hehehehe~~!! =)

~ jess ~

3 comments:

ong jian jie said...

weh..u shud have told me u were walking alone ma..thn i mar go earlier lo..and and and, u shud thank tat babi joanne cz i found your post via her blog via facebook..

Jess Lim said...

LOL. u said u were having dinner at home ma.. dun wanna rush u so mar walk walk har lor. =p

lol. then thankiew la babi joanne XD so u nvr knew i got a blog de lah?? >.<

Joanne said...

I AM NOT BABI!!!!