Saturday, August 14, 2010

Holiday is Awesome~!!

Hey yo everyone!!! I just finished half of my holiday, and it was awesomely fun!! Suddenly feeling unsatisfied that my precious holiday is scratched down to 9 days, 9 DAYS!! 3 weeks = 21 days - 12 days = 9 DAYS!! lol. oki ignore my whining, and lemme get started =)

Been to PD, 3D2N, so far the BEST trip i'v went to. right after that, I kept running down to subang, the frequency rate is so damn high, even my best buddy Joanne asked me why i kept running back down to subang during holidays. HAHA. i dont know too!! =p I guess i just wanted to hang out with them =) Even spent one night over there a.k.a running away from home. of course, with my mom's permission given la! And the first time in my life i went to neway at midnight. crazy bunch of people. was half asleep in there but still wanted to tahan and sing. i can call it a self abuse action.

Also spent time with my Joanne mui mui. LOL. hang out, comic, movie, lunch, dinner, yumcha, singk, pcfair along with Mr Ian and his 'family' XD Feels good talking to her, we can talk about EVERYTHING, dong nan xi bei yi qi lai~ This is some weird thing, we dont understand how we become this close, different age, different gangs of friends, but still we get along well. WEIRDDD. but nice =3

Met up with high skul friends, was a farewell for Eugene. Guess he's having fun in Iowa right now eh, kinda miss him when he's not around =( Feels good sharing things with him, sometimes discussing certain things or something, the way he thinks is uhhh.. how do we call that, unique. lol.

Anyway, i'll fully occupy my last 9 days of holiday, before i get all craze up for the classes nx sem. =)


~ jess ~

2 comments:

joanne said...

Oi,dont call me joanne mui mui la!haha~btw,i noe y r we this close,because we're both 38!dun u ever try to deny it,u noe this is a truth!haha~anyway,enjoy ur last 9 days holiday!i shall see u soon~<3

Jess Lim said...

hahhaha, but ur indeed a mui mui marh~!! y lah deny it?? XD i admit im 38 arh, but u hmmmm... XD