Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tooth plucking

well as u guys know, i plucked my wisdom tooth yesterday. supposed to write this blog yesterday, but really dun have the concentration, since i was in major headache after the operation.

okay, here's the process of the long 2 hours of me on the dental chair.

first, the dentist hold a enormous syringe n injected the drug into my mouth. due to me removing 3 wisdom teeth, the dentist havta inject 6 times of that thing.. on 3 teeth, both inside n outside. n yeah, it hurts.

then he left me there waiting for the drug to affect my nerves. n slowly i cannot feel my tongue n my lips n even my chin!! that's creepy rite? i touched my chin with my fingers, n i din noe wat was i touching back then. i feel skin from my fingertips, but my chin jz feels nothing at all. its like im not touching myself.

then the dentist started to cut on of my tooth, the sounds is really disgusting. i can hear my own tooth breaking, n i was so relief that im not able to feel anything. n must've hurt. after cutting, he used the playar to cabut my tooth out, but there were still some pieces left inside n he used the huge screw to smash it smaller so that he can take it out. the nurse beside me was using some sucking liquid machine to suck my blood since i cant even swallow. after that, the dentist sew my wound, i can see the thread dipped with my buh-lud. so the scene werent' that calming. lol.

after doing the same thing to my 2 other teeth, got up n went outside. throat was damn dry, coz the blood dried inside my mouth. can taste my blood, n it doesnt taste nice.

think i still hav to experience that one more time, since i still have 1 wisdom tooth left. T-T

was nvr afraid of the dentist,
till now.
~ jess ~

2 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

hw come don't cabut all at 1 time..
yer..disgusting leh..don't feel like wan to cabut..geli

Jess Lim said...

yaloh... not enuff money liao la... soo costy leh.. >.<
how i hope i can sleep during surgery. >.<