Friday, September 25, 2009

T.A.L.K.

i need to talk..
i haven been talking for quite some time.
one thing is that, my mouth still cannot function properly,
i cannot open my mouth freely, cannot bite cannot laugh cannot scream cannot chew

and

i

hardly talked.


wow, can u imagine yuhui not talking?? T-T
er well, maybe sometimes but not for one WHOLE day rite??
now i know how hard is it to be some very super duper quiet girl.
or i was never one. =p


i wanna talk laa.... let me talk laaaa....
n.. n.... i wanna laugh also T-T

ps: i cannot smile like my usual self, becoz my face is SWOLLEN!!

nightmares,
jess

9 comments:

Vickie said...

make sure u take the medicine that given by the dentist, must finish all the antibiotic ah...

Jess Lim said...

ahaha... yeah i got eat..
but hor, its like, i 11am eat breakfast thn eat medicine, then 2pm eat lunch eat again... when im supposed to eat it after 8 hours. XD

Joan'-' said...

aiyoo... dont over dose... take care big tooth...hehehe

志伟黑人 said...

yes..understand!!!
for me, I will die if I cant talk!!
XD

Jess Lim said...

lol joan y u calling me big tooth >.<
chee wei, u shud understand laaa... see i so sanfu.. treat me ice cream!!! wahahahhaa

aNing~ said...

i shall miss those peaceful and silent days jess. coz i think it's gonna end soon haha

Jess Lim said...

jojo, u r so going to get this from me u know?? *evil grin*

aNing~ said...

awww jesssieee i very sayang u wan lo...dun do this to me!!!!

sayang~
*pat head*

Jess Lim said...

oh yeah rite. =.=