Friday, August 7, 2009

plans for holiday

sitting here, its already the end of the 1st week of my 3-weeks-holiday.
so, to make my holiday productive, here i am scheduling some productive events for my days.

1st week was gone by,
(fri-sun) trip to morib,
(mon) spending a shopping day with my jimui mabel(which spent me rm100 grrr),
(tue) cleaning the house
(wed) a whole day with my fellow kisiao-ans in singk session n steamboot
(farewell to jasmine n jason)
(thur)watching gossip girls and ID 'jing ying',
(fri) learnt to play poker face(which i succeeded!!! =D)

then next up would be,
(sat) yumcha with joanne n ian, then take family photo
(sun) brother's convocation in cyberjaya.
(mon) midvalley with college frens.

n tht would be it for now. =)


the things i wanna accomplish before class starts,
1) plan a decoration for the FH board (which i will most likely forget)
2) play a certain few songs tht i picked ( the climb, love story, viva la vida, just dance are in my list)
3) try to save money ( as if i can)
4) or i can try to earn money (which i will soon spend it)
5) read acc b4 class starts so i wont be a blur student again
6) go popular n do some shopping since i hav some vouchers.
7) buy a new collar for my spikey (the old one is too smelly n dirty)
8) must sell my old textbooks, which already piled up like a mountain (anyone wan 2nd hand buks?)
9) i wan the guitar's string back on (which will cost me alot >.<)
10) n i wanna learn guitar!!! (after i got the strings bak, tht is)

ta-da~!!!
end of story =D

~jess~

13 comments:

aNing~ said...

me wan popular coupon jess! and ohh, you guys going mid valley on monday? why don come on sat or sun? me working there ma. aisheeehhhh...

* 梅bel * said...

me cause u spent rm100 for shopping ? u sendiri mau buy d wo...haha...i spent not more than rm50..hoho

accomplish the project i told u too..lolz

Jess Lim said...

jojo > coz monday is mr vic siew chun hooi de BIG BIG day mar... thts y he insist to go on MON lorr. hahahaa

mabel > memang ur fault, if i stay home i wont spend a cent!! haha, will rmb!! =D

yion said...

din invite me go oso = =

Jess Lim said...

invite u go shopping?? or wat?

* 梅bel * said...

wah..is my fault pulak..i ask you go for shopping..but i din ask u buy rite? haha..u can stop spending d ...u itchy hand la..haha

Jess Lim said...

grrrrr... dun care. its ur fault. admit la uu!!!! wakakaka

* 梅bel * said...

i wont admit it...blek..haha

志伟黑人 said...

hehe!!the string not really a lot money ler!!
lol!!
wan learn guitar?
i teach you!!
1 month rm50!!
hoho

Jess Lim said...

grrr... stupid chee wei!! come come, u teach me guitar, i teach u piano. balance!! wakakakkakaka!!!
i asked the price liao.. rm20 for strings, thn i dunno how to put on the strings. =p

志伟黑人 said...

I know how to put lar!!lolz
I dun wan learn piano!!
I can learn myself!!lolz
so, erm.. see you want to learn and interesting in guitar...
ok lar.. rm 30..hehe
special price liao!!

bring your guitar to college lar..
i help you!!
and don't buy the string 1st..
i go back hometown this week and see whether have chaeper or not!!

志伟黑人 said...

*interested

Jess Lim said...

weeeee~~ u say garh.. i saw in midvalley wan is rm20 for the strings. =] see got cheaper anot la.. weeeeeeeee~~