Sunday, August 23, 2009

head start

tml will be the start of this new semester!!
im being both happy n unhappy. >.<

the happy thing is, i can meet up with my frens.
on another hand, i cannot sleep til 1pm anymore. sad case. most of the class starts at 8.30am. ish. n i still wanna rot!!! T-T

i wan my holidays back.. but have to wait till december. sob.

not sure whether the result r coming out tml or not. hope it does, dun feel like waiting n cant help being nervous again. my my... hav to deal with this. T-T

people, i just reload my phone. =D (after 3 weeks of being barred), but its oni rm10. hehehehe... so i'll use it wisely. =D

n im having 4 days classes per week. can foresee how tired will i be. T-T

i dunwanna wake up early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


back to college life x.x
~ jess ~

2 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

i thought u 3 days class ?

Jess Lim said...

no la.. 4 days..