Saturday, June 13, 2009

summer life

been drowning myself in college life these days... i cant believe that i have to go to college all 4 days while i only have 2 days of class!! sobbb... no fairrrrr!!!

working 5 hours for dear college, but becoz dearest miss chelsie felt lazy to work, n i actually did skipped it, made me have to do 7.5hours of work this week!! ish..

then burning my head for auditions participants.. >.< n prom performance, and piano n classes and assignments. wuwuwuwu... college life is getting tougher by time. >.<

n i juz had 2 hours of piano lesson today, was struggling in skills again.. really dun like it.. my fingers felt like tying up together. then played the pieces, teacher asked me to play together with the metronome.. which is an impossible mission for me.. since i always play fast slow fast slow.. T-T n she ask me to record my own playing n compare it with the CD..
anyway, i'll just hav to work hard on it.

my plan is, after the piano n final exam, i'll go work, then i can get salary n buy a laptop. gud idea rite?? =D hope tht i'll stick with it. =D

n.. i miss hanging out with frens. >.<

~ jess ~

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

well, dearest Ms. Jess, we can actually skip the working one. but you r too good and have to work! ish. and because of my dear Zac, i have to work along with you!

yion said...

Gambateh!!! Poor lah... Have to work.... Haiz....Zac ^^ handsome !!!!

Jess Lim said...

hahahaha... so blame it on Zac then chels. XD

yion, 'sek for' worr.. XD