Saturday, June 13, 2009

confused

i had just listened to 2 songs.
forever and always by taylor swift, and much better by jonas brother(joe)



Versus




well... they are actually fighting through music... which is kinda sad actually. sweet became bitter.
to me, music is something nice and comforting, but why do people make it that way??

taylor blaming joe for breaking her heart, joe telling people that his current gf is better thn taylor. =( sad case.

maybe one day i'll make some music for myself, not to hurt people but send my feelings and mark down things in my life through music. =) wat a wonderful thing to do~~ =p

ps: im thinkin of mixing the 2 songs. =D juz like love story n viva la vida. who knows wat will turn out?? =D

~ jess ~

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

maybe one day you get your heart broken, then u'll understand why they do this. for now, we have no idea.

Jess Lim said...

hahaha... u cursing me ar?? i dunwanna get my heart broken, its hard to fix it. =p

aisehhh... complicated. better not think bout the songs liao. haha

Chelsie said...

but nice song right? muahaha.. i prefer Taylor's though!

Jess Lim said...

rite. same here. =p