Thursday, June 18, 2009

"drag me to hell"

veli super duper not enjoy this movie. ish... can say kena tipu go watch... nic said its a triller triller murdering movie, then ended up its about those spirits, then the corpse coming bak to life.. n blah blah blah.. n now i damn hate the sound system in cinema liao... kenapa loud sangat?? ishhhh..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... half of the movie i was closing my eyes. wasted.

then in the cinema, the 1st scream started by some stranger at the back row. then after tht, its followed by mine n my frens... lol... especially the part where the gal n old lady's fighting in the car.. lol.. damn disgusting.

1st time of my life, watching movie is such a stressful job. gonna hav heart attack soon enuff. haha.

ended up me laughing all the way from summit to segi, i dunno y oso lol. too much of 'surprises' i guess.. ish... never ever going for these kinda movies ever again!! lesson learnt!!

~ jess ~

3 comments:

yion said...

stress~~ haha~ i told u liao de hoh!!!

* 梅bel * said...

that is why the movie call drag me to hell..make u stress after watch the movie..haha

Jess Lim said...

lol... not recommending it to ppl. lol