Saturday, April 11, 2009

stressss!!!!!!

i am now very very very stress!!!!!

had piano lessons in the morning, and my teacher gave me aural tests. n u know wat???? i cant answer even ONE question CORRECTLY. all WRONG!!! WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!

stupid piano!!!! stupid aural!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

bfdjksemnfeshrfklajdl;skaodmnsklgvrijt;lekmlkfhdjklsfnja,snjl,fcskja,

theory proven wrong, this cannot help me release stress!!

there's scales, 20 pages of it.....
there's sight reading.... i dunno i can do it or not.
there's aural!!! dumb aural!!!
n pieces!!! shit... not one of tiz is done. NOT ONE!!!



NEXT!!!

stupid hrm assignment!!!
stupid stupid stupid!!!
nid to do 13pages of it!!
i hav no idea which company to do, and dunno how to do it!!
groupmates pc cannot online, groupmates have work, my stupid dumb smelly pc cannot work properly!!! everything is WRONG!!!!


PATHETIC!!!!


bad bad bad day,
jess

3 comments:

yion said...

Haiz.. Sayang! I thought cally get the idea ady. Gambateh

Chelsie said...

so sorry the theory doesn't work for you. if you want, maybe you can come and hit me the next time u see me. only once ok?

jia you jia you baby!

we shall work hard together-gether

Jess Lim said...

>.<
chels u say de ar.
u cannot regret!!
once said, never forgotten!!