Thursday, April 2, 2009

late again...

i slept late today.. and i dunno why. This actually doesn't happen to me often, but the last time(also the 1st time) i slept late was becoz my clock broke down.

but today... hmm.. seems abit ridiculous.. lolz. i slept like i totally dunno today there's class.. i woke up n slept again, n woke up n slept bak again. hahaha.. till my sis broke into the room and yelled my up from my sweet dream. she said chelsie(thx chels) called me and ask whether am i going to class.. =p then once my sis know tht i got class today, she kept nagging me.. grrr.. say got class still sleep sleep sleep, then now late liao lah blablabla.. n guess what, the whole process of me from my bed till me in the car cost me 5min. =D brush my teeth, got changed, comb hair, fly down stiairs take bag n open the door. =D (u salute me, yeah i know~ haha)

and the result of this is i kena laughed by my frens.. ishh... coz yesterday went pasar malam with college frens, then i wore the red shirt n short jeans n slipper. then today i wore the same outfit again, coz me in the rush i juz grabbed what appeared in my 1st sight. hahaha.. ended up grabbing these.. lolz.. then the slipper was the worse part, coz it was too beach-style(cincai) n i nvr wore that to college. so frens kept laughing n laughing... grrrrrrr... so i dun think i'll wear tht slipper out anymore.. >.<

recorded,
jess

5 comments:

yion said...

wakaka, really weird u wear tat slipper. Haha~ Everyone oso hav overslpt de experience lah juz dun think too muach. Wahahaha~

abu said...

Yerr nvr change shirt from yesterday pasar malam wan eeeyerrr.......... hehehe

Jess Lim said...

yion : where got weird la.. i everytime go out oso wear tht slipper wan leh.. ish..

abu : ish..... i ask jojo to bite u. kakakaka.. all ur fault la!! so late oni reach.. sumo laff at me lagi..

Feiz said...

so what...
u have ur own style XD

Jess Lim said...

hahah. betul!!!! =D