Monday, April 20, 2009

Earth Day Camp

sat morning, the day begins for the camp at gunung nuang. bus picked up me n jason at leisure mall, n we reached there around 1hour. then started unpacking things n building our tents. n started off for the hiking to the waterfall.

ate sandwiches as lunch on the way up. it was 2pm+, but it wasnt as hot as the tent area, it was quite cooling afterall, since its in the forest. then we took pics n laughed n chat n sing on the way.

when we reached checkpoint 1 or 2(not tht sure since there's too many checkpoints), i felt dizzy, i can hear my heart pumping in my ear, thud thud thud.. and my eyes were starting to blur, macam the oxygen cant get to my brain or wat. was on my way to faint. frends said my face n lips all went white. so the scary. n i really wanted to quit at that time. but june n my frens told me to take lotsa deep breathe n rest for awhile, n to not let the others waiting, i forced myself to walk. small small footsteps taken each time, n a few min ltr, i was as hyperactive as usual. =p

the scenary was nice, bamboos n trees, but quite abit of scary too, since the roads were open at the side, we could fall down the hill accidentally. so we walked carefully. =p n thn the hike... holy.. there were HUNDREDS of hills to climb up, sumo those super steep ones.. >.< c liao oso wanna pengsan..but stil.. "bite tight teeth" n caried on. =p

recorded some sound recordings as a way to distract us from the tiredness, n it worked well. hahaha. n FINALLY!! we heard the flow of water, and saw water splashing, we reached the waterfall!! i felt so so so relief!! n happy!! as if the waterfall will save me from everything! wohoo~!!

so off we went into the water, lots rocks there, cannot find any spot to swim, we can only play the water. >.< then have to step on the rocks to get over to another side. its so hard for me, coz every step i took was so so so so pain!! >.< i din dare to cross to the other side, have to ask frens to help. pai seh.

another update, yancy n yion r the monkeys in water, they cant 'fly' up to the upper area with jz a blink of an eye. geng!!n all of us ended up 100% wet, from top to bottom, not 1 spot is saved. lol. the water there is soooo freezing, have to scream everytime frens splashed water at me.n i didnt dare to move as i was scared the water might carry me away, so i sat there n guai guai let my frens splash... T-T
enemy num 1>> victor!!!(he was so cham in the end.. ngek ngek)

after 1hour of playing, its time to go bak down. wit the wet clothes on us. the returning trip was a piece of cake compared with the going up trip. the dead fish yancy was like a zombie when she's going down. hahahaha

bak down, had campfire session, game, n bbq n frisbie!!!! hehehehe (im gud at frisbie!! =p)

thn i hardly slept. the ground was so so hard that made my back pain, then it was so so cold that i was freezing. in the end>> became panda.

nx morning, ntg much.. 11am went back d. =p

~ jess ~

8 comments:

Joan'-' said...

i can imagine the fun-nest u guys had!hehe..
glad u guys had a wonderful time...gosh i miss it...
next time i'll join!(if there is another..)

yion said...

wakaka... anyway, i m not monkey loh... i juz more 敏捷!

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog, hai friend u r invite to my blog, i wan share my living of art to u thk

Jess Lim said...

joan >> hu ask u not to go?? there aint any landslides!! hahahaha

yion >> monkey... =p

yoga tramp >> hey, welcome to my blog! =)

seow said...

WHERE IS GUNUNG NUANG??
I WANT GO THERE ALSO!!

三股东 said...

such a interesting "camp" tour

Jess Lim said...

seow>> its in hulu langat sumwhere la.. hahaha.. u know sg congkak? near there lo.

san gu dong > tq. =)

Feiz said...

sound fun...
any requirement ?