Monday, January 19, 2009

updates

did not update my blog for 12 days.. feel bad bout it.. so here's the updates~

well, FYI, i started my college, again. i dont really had my holiday, been busying over stuffs, but then i cant recall what had i'd been doing, the memory left is that, i did not enjoy my holiday enough, college started before i even taste the holiday mood.. >.<

for the 1st week in college, i've been changeing my subjects to take alot, dumping this, taking that, dump again n blablabla... the final decision is to take public speaking, the movies, microeconomy, human resource management and MUET. total will be 4 + 1 subjects. =)

so my timetable would be.. classes on wed, thur and friday, and i'll work on wed morning and fri afternoon. so i'll oni hav to go college for 3 days!! yippie!!!!

and on the 1st class of public speaking and the movies, my dear lecturers ledi threw assignments and presentation for us to do.. grrrrr... what da heck... din even get myself prepared yet, and here comes the workssssssss... ishhh..

oh and a relief, my classes went to a smaller size, pheww~!!! so it'll be easier for us to concentrate. =p dint even concentrate in one of the classes last sem... guilty guilty.. >.< so i'll sit in the front few rows this sem!!! for the sake of focusing!! =D

oh oh.. n my piano pieces!! went for class on saturday, n kena requested by my teacher to do alot of dynamics, n also threatened me to practise.... T-T so i guess i'll be playing those 3 dull pieces everytime liao.... sob.... plus the scales..... pengsan..

i will be hardworking from now on!!!! tiz is a promise to myself!!! u heard me?1? u have to be a bookworm for now!!! (to myself) =p

cheers~
~ jess ~
2.51pm

8 comments:

seow said...

u work as what??

Jess Lim said...

errr.. telecommunication lor.. call ppl ask them come segi.. lolz..

Anonymous said...

No wonder why my hp keep ringing....got segi ppl call !! Is YOU !!

Jess Lim said...

lol... ya mou... who are u ohh....????

Anonymous said...

Ur lover lor XD and mabel's !!

Jess Lim said...

me n mabel's lover.................???
then i think u're a gurl?? =)

Feiz said...

haha......
call me next time to chat ...
ok ?

Jess Lim said...

lolz.. if u dak han la.. =]