Thursday, January 8, 2009

effect n temptations of rasuah

i had a meeting in college today, n i had to go back earlier coz my dad hav to use the car. he told me to be back at 2pm, but then the important part of the meeting held until 1.55pm. by the time i got outta the colle its already 2.05pm. =( so im already LATE.

then i mar rush rush rush lor, passed through 2 tols liao, then the road is still considEr as highway, but not that big la, 3 lanes oni, the 1 in front of carrefour. n i kept my speed-meter constans at 110km/h. coz i thought that's the limited speed there, thought myself still as a respect-law-citizen. but then, there's a road block in front, n i din notice.. lolz.. then slam on my brakes, n the police wanted me to stop aside.. T-T

everything happened too fast, i was still trying to run away, as its really a chaoz there, i was in the middle lane, the police came in front of my car n signal me to stop, but i pura pura din c it, then another police pointed at me again... no chance to run.. suan lor... stop beside the road. brain still blank, cannot bliv im gonna take the bill.

then i policeman came to my window, i rolled it down. here's the conversation. i still rmb it veli clearly.

Police : moi, kau lari 100km/h, dah speedy.
me: had kelajuan bukan 110km/h ke?
police : 90km/h la moi. i nak saman u, boleh??
me:harr... i taktau lehh.....
me thinking.. tak boleh... >.< n i remained in silence.
police : rm300 oh, boleh saman??
n i suddenly got the hint. then i took my wallet, n very sadly flipped it open. gonna take my lisence to him liao de.
police : boleh saman kan??
i was thinking.. u're really annoying!! saman mar saman lorr.. bising bising buat apa?? n i din choi him.
police : u ada berapa sana??
me stunned.. n then rmb sumthing... rasuah!!!! n i quickly counted the money i hav.. rm8 .... lol....
me: rm8 saja...
police : itu.. susah lah... tak boleh la.. rm50 boleh lah..
me: boleh la abang... tolong la..
police : tak boleh la... nah.. (handing me the paper to write sumthing)
me : sini ada US dollar la.. boleh??
police : itu 1000 ialah apa??
me : itu duit korea..
police : di sini berapa?
me : rm10 macam tu la..
police : tak boleh la...
me : sini semua tambah ada rm50 punya..
police.. betul?? ok la!
then i wanna hand him the money..
police : nanti dulu, mereka sedang saman.
LOL.. then i waited.. then handed him the money.. then ciao.. LOL

hahahhaha... then i told my mom bout it.. she told me.. y u handed him all??? u shud told the police ur dad is wisma putra!! then they'll get scared 1!! lol.... then i told my mom.. the total i gave him is around rm25 like tht.. then she say.. suan la... lol

what a day.. 1st time kena blocked like tht.. T-T gud experience.. lolz..

bad day.

~ jess ~
3.23pm

16 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

kesian..us and korea money ..haha
i rmb my dad also have that kind of experience..i'm in the car that time..
my father speed and that time also have a road block..that the policeman stop him.. that the policeman ask boleh saman ? then my father straight answer him saman la..haha..
but at last the policeman jz giv advice and my dad din giv rasuah at all.. at let him go..lol

BachelorBoy said...

ahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaha.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















ahahahahhahahahahahahahaaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah..................!!!



Teach u la nxt time !! Polis ask u stop....dont care....jz act didnt see....go saja....thy no time chase you....many rasuah to take XD



Bang....rupiah mau ke ?? Atau boleh "swipe" credit card ?? XD

seow said...

wakakakaka, u should bluff him that korea currency 1000= MYR 100, let him happy har...

YiAse said...

What's ur feeling in that situation? I mean from police stop you till the end. Haha!

Jess Lim said...

mabel >> lol.. maybe i shud do tht.. lolz... be a guai citizen. =)

gene >> im a guai lui ok?? not like u.. zzzzz...

seow >> i oni tot of that after i reached home.. hahahahaha.... but i scared the police tau punya... =p

hy >> until the end.. veli blur... but langsung takda nervous punya feeling.. hahahaha

GiM said...

Muahahaha...
Guai lui???
Guai lui speeding 1 meh???
Hehe...
Wat a good experience lah...
Maybe next time u should pura pura cry!!!
Wakakaka....
Next time becareful lolx...

BachelorBoy said...

Cry no use adi la...=.= now wt generation ???

Teach u again laaaa.....kena catch le...show some "flesh" XD sure kau tim....fatt hau a bit...talk to him tht time...say like this,"Bangggg, boleh-lahhh~~ saya tak tau~~~"

XD Gg

Jess Lim said...

gim >> hahaha.. actually is 'accidentally' speeding punya.. hahahahha

gene >> umm... tht day im wearing shorts.. lolz.. did tht help?? -.-

BachelorBoy said...

How short ? XD u got show some leg or nt ? how i know ur seat so close to the stering wheel....wt also kenot see =.=

Vickie said...

walao, now oly i noe malaysia police wan foreign currency oso, hahahhaha.... the conversation so funny la, and u so slow lo, ppl ask till like that then u noe what he wan loo.....

Joan'-' said...

hahahaha! omg la jess.....~
i think the police gonna muntah darah talking to u....
but hor the back of every police cars now got this "DONT BRIBE ME" sticker.....but still take.... so lame....
i could not imagine if it was me...
choi~

Jess Lim said...

gene >> errr... that short lor... zzzz..... seat muz near to steering de mar.. o else how to step the oil??? =.=

vickie >> i was veli blur that time mar... thinking of.. shit lor.. kena saman.. hahahahah

joan >> keke.. nvr try nvr know~~ hahaha... u wont kena de la~~!! =p

yion said...

huh, ur brother giv u de korean currency gone oredi = = nowadays the police is so greedy ! = =

Jess Lim said...

yaloh.. hav to get the korean currency from him again.. lol

Feiz said...

what is wisma putra ??

Jess Lim said...

told ya in msn.