Tuesday, January 6, 2009

targets in 2009

new year came, so i should start to change my life of living abit.. hehe.. as people say old year goes, so does old things??? hahahaha

well, juz wanna state a few things for myself. i wanna reach the targets that i state here within this 2009 year. since its still the beginning of the year now, i'll give myself a deadline, 31th dec 2009. =)

: targets :

1) work hard for my grade 8 practical exam, at least get a merit or sumthing blingish.. lol... i dunwan it to end juz like that. so i have to practise everything nice n smooth. at least 20min of practising everyday!!!

2) wanna improve my english, have to learn more vocabz.. >.< dunwanna end up checking the dic everytime i finished one line of the texbuk again.. >.<

3) wanting to learn japanese. learn how to speak n write. lol.

4) i wanna play apologize n only love n never alone on piano.

5) i wanna score at least 4A's among the 5 subz tht i'll be taking. gosh i really hav to work hard on it.. will be chewing bukz everyday from now on. ( i wish i'll be able to do it.. hahahaha.. u'll c a nerdy jess nx time)

6) a laptop for me??? O.O

7) being more responsible.

8) find some way to earn money.. maybe giving tuitions or wat-so-ever.

9) train more on my already-suck-badminton, so that i wont lose to my sis-in-law again.. hahaha.


that's all for the time being... gambatehh to myself!!! wish me luck guys!! =)

promised,
jess
12.30am

12 comments:

seow said...

got part time japanese course can take from outside, recommend u take d course from institut bahasa teikyo.

XD don't hope on me can teach u coz i also unable to write, speak and listen in japanese language.

yion said...

i oso wanna learn japanese language... but anyway i nid to improve my english 1st = = wish u good luck.

seow said...

JLSM also not bad, earliest intake in june.

Jess Lim said...

seow >> ish.. i hav class in colege wor.. where got so much time to learn outside..? thinking of learning myself.. heheehehe

yion >> thx!! hehehe.. gambateh to u too!!

seow said...

i also thought as u before n having experiment... XD c my result how after a few months.

Vickie said...

20 mins a day where got enough la, at least one hr lo, hahaha....

Jess Lim said...

one hour.. i think my fingers will be over-stressed.. hahahaha

Jess Lim said...

seow >> erm.. wat do u mean by 'experiment'??

YiAse said...

Work hard and learn smart!

Jess Lim said...

arigatoh!!

seow said...

i'm practising study japanese language with myself ^^
lolz, if no much efficient then only i take course from outside... haha, that time i join with you =X

Jess Lim said...

haha.. ok.. i wait u!! =)