Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cross Road

It's sort of dreadful to have all of my time occupied by work. It makes me feel, restless. No matter how many hours i took for my sleep, it never seemed to be enough.
This makes to lazier and lazier to go meet up with friends. This is bad, I know.

But to look at the bright side, I thank god to have to work too, or else I'd stay rotted in my own room. Letting the movie's playlist non stop playing, I'd finish spending my days in no time. It's just, sometimes, motivations are required to keep me going on.

I seem to lost my goal that I've been wanting to reach.
 The goal from last time, was just to do well in my studies, that I'd spend time for my assignments, exams and presentations. But for now, that I'm graduated (finally confirmed after having certain nightmares), I don't know what is best for me anymore.

 Some suggested post grad studies, but I'm not that interested in it. I feel I have some other goals to achieve. At this point of life, what choice do I have? Which path should I take? What do I wanna become in the future? There's no certain answer to all of this, needless to say, I won't know any of it unless I took the path.

I need to stop slacking. Right. Now.

No comments: