Sunday, December 4, 2011

Short Term Memory

I seriously think that this sickness is getting worse by days. At first, it was about forgetting little little things that could be forgiven.

Then, i went for MCD, at the cashier counter, i totally forgot i handed over the RM50 note, and i kept insisting that note was just right in my hands, but it suddenly went missing. I even doubt the indian guy in front of me took it without me noticing. And i started to panic and keep asking 'did you see my rm50 note?' all around. then 1min later, the cashier handed me the changes, n i smacked my head.

Today, i was working at a booth, and there's no pockets in my uniform to put my hp. So, i keep bringing it around, checking stock, moving stocks, taking ice etc. Then, i wanted to text my supervisor on the progress, and booom. i cant find my phone anywhere, on the booth, in the cabinet, in my bag. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. IT'S STOLEN!!! I acted like a crazy fellow for 5whole minutes, then i went up to the promoter beside me n asked for her phone. after explaining my phone got stolen, the corner of my eye glanced at the teddy bear hanging on my phone. the phone. covered. in. papers. on. the. booth. x(

God, help me get rid of thisssss thinggggg!!!!! =(


Jess

No comments: