Friday, December 9, 2011

^^

First time ever I've operated the air asia site, really terribly stressed out. been stucked for ages in the waiting room, been so blur clicking this and that in the flight selection, but it's all been worth it. At least i think so. Spent a total of 5 hours guarding at the website, been kicked out countless times.

still, turned out to booked not-so-nice flight for our Krabi trip. need to split into 2 groups to go, sad case. thought of going there together gether happily and after, but gonna go on 2 different days. HOWEVEEEEER. Even if it turned out like that, im gonna make it a happy trip still. I'm sure when we're all together, we'll create happy moments and memories to cherish. =)

Another trip to Bali with my dearest family~~!! hehehehhee, heard that it's an extremely nice place to chill and relax~!! i cant stop grinning!!! XDD nvr step outta the country for... more than 10 years!!! gonnna break the record now!!! ps, need to get myself a passport!!

Well, finally managed to get myself a ticket to Krabi and Bali next year~!! This will be my Christmas present~!!! <3<3


ps, just sharing my happiness and excitements, not meaning to brag or anything ok. =)

No comments: