Thursday, October 27, 2011

Distance?

Somehow i feel the more senior we grow, the less time we have together. It cannot be denied that heavy assignments are one of the factor, major ones indeed. For me I'd need to stay home n crush my head into the assignments to get it done. So i won't get much time spent together. Another thing is, my time table is too freaking-ishly nicely fit. I'd only have 2 days class. like WTH??? 2 days?? then wat's for the other 5 days?? i guess the 5 days is just pure rotting, or working, or hanging at home.

Then, time flies, and we end up having less linking bonds. Or maybe i'm the only one with tonnes of free time. too much free time to think about nonsense, and to write this piece of junk too. Or maybe the truth is, by the time we graduate, we'd fling our head away and say goodbye. gah this thought is bugging me. i dont know y am i even writing this. just gonna keep babbling until i feel sleepy.

Ohya, tml i hav morning class. which, i'd only get to meet them in a more united-ly way. lets see if tommorow's gonna be a good day. i really hope its gonna be a good day.

Jess

No comments: