Saturday, October 3, 2009

foodSSS

my health condition have been much better from last week, in general, i can EAT!!!! =D

so to put back my weight on, i'll have to eat MORE than usual.

meaning, asked my mom to buy LOTSA things for me to eat.

and for today, she bought me these~~~



for further explainations, there's the famous amos cookie, dried seaweed, wongwong biscuit, and BIG APPLE donuts!! wohohohohoho~~~

ohya, i finished 2 chocolate bars and 1 box of ice cream this week. nicee~~~

but its a tough job to get the remainings outta the toothless area, coz there's a hole and the threads are still not melting, which caught more food inside.. =(

anyway, eat well peeps. =)
human are born to EAT.
~ jess ~

2 comments:

aNing~ said...

yerrrr me wan big apple too. sobbbb...

Jess Lim said...

ask mr bkf buy 4 u. =D