Friday, October 16, 2009

15th Oct

many things happened today. lemme share them one by one k?

first thing >>
i got involved in an accident!!!!

ok relax, its jz a super minor accident.
was on my way to college in the morning. then was stuck in jam, so my car was in a stop condition. coz i was in the self-made-lane, the car in front of me cut into the other lane, so im the first car in tht self-made lane. so, the myvi which was abit in front of me(its body is beside my car), it had his head stuck in fronta me, so i hav no choice but to let it through, n i hav decided to let it through.

so when the front cars started to move, i did not move an inch, thn the myvi turned n scratched my car!!! sumo the sound is damn obvious, in a slow motion way, 'screeeechhhh~'.. thn it stopped whn the myvi is still attached to my car. thn the myvi tekan minyak again, and another 'screeech~' =.=

stupid fella rite.

so got down n bising blablabla.. he told me if wanna settle by cash, he could gimme RM10, see this properly, TEN RINGGIT MALAYSIA!!! wat can i do with tht money??? idiot!!!

so i jz ask him to leave his num, if anything will call him. n he gave it finally, in the N-th time i asked. =.=

dumbo!! rachel stopped by n helped me with it, thx rachel!!! =D




ok now, forget the unhappy things, lets move on~

2nd thing>>

just made frends with 2 koreans!! hahaha. very interesting process. after meeting i jz got out to meet yancy n yion, then there were 2 koreans sitting with them, apparently they are chatting + introducing. so yancy called me over, n they introduced themselves. very frenly people. =) i could hard make myself rmb their names, since its not tht catchy, but yancy said i good in pronouncing their names!! wahahaha.. coz she couldnt get them right!! XD dumbbb~~~ =p

well one of the guy's name is hyun-su, if not mistaken =p
and the other guy's name is jun, which is quite common. =]

then talked about their culture n language, n they told us they were teaching korean classes for free in my college! =) great rite? heehee~ maybe i'll attend them, learning is a good thing! =)


3rd thing >>

went for badminton~~ finally. =p
i had a single match with ilex and nicholas each, n guess what??
I WON!!!! wahahahahah~!!!!
should have bet on something first. =(
a 100plus would do also rite. >.<
n that sport made me sitting here with muscle aches =(
in pain!!!!! wuwuwuwuwu... can hear them creek and crack =(


okay thn, tht's for the day i guess.
jeez, this is such a long post!! >.<

oh and another thing, wanna learn to play an jing properly.
just thought of something when i played it. so it might be nice for me to play it smoothly~ =]

fin,
~ jess ~

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

wah.. the person wanna settle with RM10? that's ridiculous!

and korean friends? that's so cool! =D

kenwooi.com