Saturday, May 16, 2009

frustration

wanna cry till my tears go dry,
cry till the thought go away from my mind.
wanna scream my lungs out of my throat,
scream till i have no breathe left for myself.
wanna smash the piano with my numb fingers,
smash till my anger and frustration are gone.

yes, im very angry,
im angry at myself. im angry at my fingers. im angry at my sense of music.

tired of playing the same bar over and over again.
yet never getting it right.
feddup of not getting the touch of note accurately,
always pressing unnecessary notes.

n they never support me.
always telling me that my playing is bad, noisy, annoying, disturbing.

so, i play horrible music. well done.

~ jess ~

9 comments:

aNing~ said...

take a break
take a deep breathe
clear ur mind out first
get rid of the frustration before u do ur things
then u might feel better!

Nicholas Chow said...

I agree with Jojo..JIA YOU!!!
I know you can do it..nothig is impossible...dont so fast give up..i dont know who never support you..but dodnt worry..still got more then 20 ppl in KISISO UNITED will support you all the time..
and what i can say is..your music so AMAZING, NICE, MIRACLE, COLOURFULL and so on..i think the dont know to meghayati only..so dont care what ppl said..do your best..JIA YOU!!!!!!

Chelsie said...

jessie baby. chill!
i dunno what else to say other than...
MUAHAHAHA... dunno why i did that.. but hope you laugh because of that lar.. =)

victor said...

lol....
all support...
i oso support...
jia you jia you!!!!

Joan'-' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan'-' said...

dont stress too...
i also support u! +u+u!!

Feiz said...

suan la.... come out pool ba... will be better xD

Vickie said...

relax, think of me, take a break, or maybe we can hang out, u can play very well, we will oways support you!

yion said...

sayang~
gambateh~
in our group u r the one who are like to laugh doesnt it ?
continue it~