Friday, February 27, 2009

surprised pre-bday celebration by college-mates~!!

well.. FYI, my bday is coming very soon.. (reminding peoplessss..keke..)
n today i got a really BIG n HUGE surprise celebration!! =D

okay, so the story is like this, our college were having a movie screening about GroundHog Day, which is a celebration in U.S. so i was told that we'll be having a re-screening of that movie today. coz my dear fayette house president lattisha told us there's this re-screening ma.. then i sure have to bliv lor rite?

then my frens around were reminding me about the re-screening.. n told me that they have to go set up the projectors n laptops n so on. so i went makan with jojo chelsie they all lor.. ate KFC.. stomach full to the max.. then went back.. go into the class, the table are removed, so that its arranged like a cinema, only chairs in rows.. n i found out there's all my frens inside.. not one stranger. so i thought all my frens were so kind to buy the ticket again to watch lor. n maybe this movie screening would be more informal since we all know each other. then i went n sat down lor, as usual, to tok tok n tok. =D

then its time, so cynthia, our vice president, went up to have a introduction of groundhog day, after tht was miss Laura, oso bout groundhog day. then every1 is like cheering n so on lor. so as u all noe.. i like 'cheering' alot.. kekeke... so the loudest among them might be me lor.. then movie starts.. but thn got technical prob.. so lett n they all were fixing lor.. everybody wooo them. including me. =p

horng shouted refund refund.. everybody else goes with him... then leonard said his assignment ar.. blablabla... then its finally fixed lorhh.. so to make the atmosphere high, i started shouting.. but no one else joined me... i was like... VERY FISH AR!!! then i saw my name on the screen.. but i still tot tht maybe its a screening of our fayyetes committee names ma....

but!!! there's only my name!!! n down there says happie bday!!! LOLLLLL

so damn surprisedd!!! then there was emo songs ( they put tht on purpose to make me cry) and!!!! the pictures of us together since last year's orientation. from 26th Ma 2008 till now... (special thanks to nicholas chow =D) sob sob.. actually veli touched de.. but I DUNWANNA CRY!! VELI XIA SUI!! so wiped out the tears everytime they came out.

after the video, there's the filet-o-fish burger (which is my favourite) with a candle on it.. wakakkakakaka.. so so syok!! then ma de 3 wishes lor.. (hope they'll come true).

another surprised thing is!!!! nic said "since u like lollipop so much right.." n everyone held up a lollipop in front of me!!!!! WAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKA.... the scene is very very very...... too surprised la.. my brain went blank for a long while. lolz.. n happily accepted the poppies~~

up nex was cally giving me the present, a special album, with pictures of us all, n wishes from frens to me... (special thanks to cally my dear~ muackzz~)the album is SUPER DUPER HYPER NICEEEEEEEEEE!! LOVE IT!! i will keep it until the day im not here.

n then.. was forced to play some role... of being proposed-wished from victor n nicholas... hair still stands up whenever i think of it.. hahahaha


overall, surprises came one after another... too much till i cannot digest all of them in a long time.

n i wanna thank everyone of u, really really thank u. this is a really really reaaaaaally special bday to me. will rmb it 4eva!!


jess quoted :
It's the best thing that i have the chance to meet you all!!! thank u everyone for everything!!!! =D


happily wrote,
jess

6 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

hmm.you seems had a great pre-celebration of your birthday! i saw yr blog n the way u write it..really touched..lolzz

Jess Lim said...

haha.. memang touched.. but the oly boh song thing is tht i kena tipu.. lolz

* 梅bel * said...

like that only good mar..so u can keep in heart and wont forget so easily..lolz.u know that u very easy memory lost.

Jess Lim said...

hahaha... zat me now laa???? suan lorhh... >.<

yion said...

haha, if we dun cheat u... how come u can feel surprise abt it? tis is for ur own good. wakaka.

Jess Lim said...

lolz... do wrong thing liao still so its right... grrrr...