Tuesday, February 17, 2009

storm

4.30 in the afternoon

rain started pouring heavier and heavier

was enjoying my drama,

thunders and lightnings came

was distracted

but still tried to concentrate on my drama

mom came home

i have to open the gate for her

rain poured in large drops

wind blew furiously

lightning teamed up with thunder

slashing the dark sky and threatening the ground

broken branches lying lifelessly on the yard

n me holding the umbrella tightly

opened the gate

rain flow over my feet

thunders came one after another by my ear

having the thought that

lightning might strike at me

scrambled into the house without closing the gate

and the electricity in the house went out

cold, wet, and dark

unsecure and fear is all that i felt

a storm day.

written,
jess

2 comments:

Vickie said...

wow, suddenly so artistic write poem wor...

Jess Lim said...

wakakakaka.. tried 4 fun. =D