Wednesday, October 29, 2008

a wednesday

today's the last day of my current holiday. n guess wat?? i broke my record of this year!!! i woke up at 12pm++ hahahhaha.. well maybe this aint much towards others, but to me??? its a miracle!!! (since in so guai n wake up early everyday) =p no offense ya? =p

1st thing tht popped outta my head is to remind myself to take the things from timesquare. then fed myself for breakfast aka lunch n sat down in front of the tv for a long long time till my dad was bak. after that due to my lack of knowledge of roads to timesaquare, my dad guided me to my destination. he sat ont he passanger's seat, n his hand was always at the handbreak's side, getting ready to pull it if anything happens... grrrrrr... that really pissed me off. but i kept it quite, since im still a newbie of driving... =.= the sunlight blazed into my eyes, for ur info, it was 3pm+ in the afternoon, it made me couldnt open up my eyes, n i closed my eyes at every stop, juz to steal moments to relief my eyes.. =(

reached timesquare finally, n went up to the 8th floor, but then wanted to find a fren who's working there, so went up to the 11th floor( which cost me much time) n finally got to met my fren. hahaha. guess wat? we chat for less than 2 min, n ciao-ed. lol... funny rite? hahaha

nx i went back to 8th floor, n entered the shop named make up ur mind. asked for ah feng n he asked me whether am i able to carry it all by myself. my jaw dropped when he showed me the things i have to take away. 5 stacks of wrapped browsers, a stand, and a advertising poster. he cant help me to carry some down coz he's having classes. so.. the 1st person tht popped into my mind is jj!! called him n asked for his help. still feel sorry for disturbing his work.. >.< komenasai... he came down n stared at the stacks of papers. hahahhaa.. well its quite tough to get all of them down by juz the 2 of us. but still.. we managed to do it!! yay!!

halfway to the car n a malay kid offered to help me carry the stand. phew! arigatoh to him which i dunno his name guy. hahax. well really appreciated jj's help, he's like a hero tht rescued me outta no where.. hehehehe... thank u jj!!! =D

n tml will be a back to normal-college-life life.. T-T hope i'll be able to wake up in time tml!! =)
good day~ =)

~ jess ~

2 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

12pm+ is your record o?
I today also woke up this time..
but my whole year record is 1pm+.haha

Jess Lim said...

swt... tau dah u're pig.. nonid mention it again de.. hahahaa