Saturday, October 4, 2008

last min studies T-T

its 1am now, a new saturday.. lol.. and here i am again, holding up my eyelid, forcing it not to close, n staring at the same line for minutes.. the same old me, doing the last min works again.. arghh... should have made myself fully packed last time, i shouldnt have waste my time >.< im so sorry to my own self, im feel so bad for my eyes n my brain, they cant have a good rest becoz of me!! =p

well, im now studying macroeconomi, which appears to be the 1st paper on monday, and im still at the 10th page!!!! mamamiaaaa... its so boring... =( but i'll hav to force myself to love it.. >.< okay here goes, I LOVE IT (crossing fingers =p) hope i wont find myself sleeping on the table tml morning (i guess i wont, coz i'll go for the BED!) i miss the bed so much.. n oh my pillow... sniff sniff... i'll meet up with u guys later ( if I have the chance) hahahhaa..

okay for now, have to continue my study >.<
wish me luck =p

~ jess ~

7 comments:

* 梅bel * said...

gambateh la...wish u luck in exam..=)
new semester coming..have to go class again..sobz

Jess Lim said...

hahaha
arigatohh!! enjoy ur new sem la~ =)

aNing~ said...

same here
i plan 2 studie gen psy since monday
n nw i jz managed to finish 1 chapter
which is totally nt a good thing
bravo!!1 more chapter 2 go!!

Feiz said...

yu hui... what sub u take ar ?
got macroeconomic ger ??
gambateh for exam XD

Jess Lim said...

jojo > hahaha.. typical college student~~ =p

fei > taking finance lorr

c@lly said...

adui..me too le...suffer on study..so many to study...>.<..anyway gambahteh lo jess..meet u at monday lo..keke

Jess Lim said...

hahax.. sure~ be at segi around 10am k? =)