Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11

am busy typing. typing both in fb, fb group, fb msg, msn and typing in blog. weeeeeeeee~~ u cant blame me, im too free. waiting for class to start. takda benda nak buat. line is soooooooo slow in the library.

i ate in subway for breakfast, drank white coffee, chit chat, discussed the pros n cons of me moving out. note tht its the pros n cons for those hu live with me, no for myself. so the conclusion is; there's no pros. so called cost centered. grrrrrrrrrrr. u never know wat pros u'll get ok?? i'll prooove it!!! n i mean it!!!

ok back to my schedule, aku last minutely re-read my presentation slides, n did the presentation. lecturer said its was detailed and nice. WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. AWESOME~~ credits to my groupmates~ awesomely shaun and awesomely victor. class ends at 1.30pm. next class starts at 3.30pm.

2HOURS KOSONG. tapi nic ilex vic n yancy teman aku sama sama bored ^^v


Jess

No comments: