Monday, December 28, 2009

outings

20th dec - Sun
got my butt heated n went down to subang to cari kaki. lol. funny me.
found yancy n yion, and head to victor's place.
the place is so damn shiny tht u couldnt find a piece of dust =.=
so we chatted gossiped n exchanged info. NICE =p
spent the day jz chatting @@
the plan to snowflake n pyramid was cancelled due to lack of time.

rushed bak to kl to hav dinner with my long distance relatives~ with my favourite cousins =D


21th dec -Mon
got the day hanging in the k-box. singing our lungs out to the max. from 1-7pm. almost died from lost of voice. =p

ohya, had the stupid idea to wear dress n made everyone scolding me T-T
SAD! but fun though =D


22th - Tue
college gang came up to cheras to watch bodyguard assassin. hehehee
had some very good idea to go trip but canceled at the end of the day T-T

23th dec - Wed
supposed to stay home for the day. n lasted until when joanne came my house n pulling me out to the k-box again T-T
din want to ffk, jz went n sang. n met some old frens working thr. not technically my fren la, but some1 i once knew lor. =)
ended up being scold. again. @@


24th dec - Thur
XMAS EVE!!!
went sunway early early morning 10am, hang out beh tahan.
did movies, lunch, shopping, dinner n countdown.
n lotsa truth came out by the night. =D
very the interesting. =p
home at 3am T-T kena scold kao kao


25th - Fri
FINALLY i stayed home =D
mission accomplished~
ate sakae sushi for dinner with family. very the nice~ =D

No comments: