Thursday, March 12, 2009

Darkness

I have lost sight of you,

I sought for you through the thick haze,

Yelling for your name with all my might,

Yet, I cannot get a grip of where you are.



Feeling helpless and blind,

I dropped myself to the forest ground,

Tears hanging in the edges of my eyes,

Still praying for you to appear before me,




And the lights of the sky faded.

Darkness slowly swallowed my prayers,

Finally surrounded by total blackness.




Where are you???

Please do not leave me alone.

I need you.




scribbled,
jess

6 comments:

c@lly said...

Smell so sour...y like emo like that de...but i think quite meaningful la the phrase although i'm not realy understand la...wakaka =p

Jess Lim said...

lol.. thx~
=D

Feiz said...

nowadays very unhappy ?

Jess Lim said...

no lar..
suddenly wanna make some poem oni mar..
wakakaka

Lets GO ~! said...

Hmm.....Gambateh~

Jess Lim said...

=D
sedang gambateh d. haha