Sunday, September 21, 2008

death??

Minutes ago, a good friend of mine asked me through messenger, a shocking yet will-be-a-fact question, why would someone speak of these questions? i wonder..

{ Conversation }

friend : IF one day i died, will you come to my funeral? no matter where r u, what r u doing..

me : sure i'll go, but i need someone to inform me la..


come to think of it, how many of my so-called friends will come to mine? i doubt that most of us will still be in contact.. or some will just remember who am i when they're reviewing their contact list.. hmmm.. but im sure that there'll be friends n relatives n family who will turn up?? gosh.. y am i cursing myself..?? @.@

well, with me being just a teenager, i still cant imagine the day comes to me. when will it come?? how will it come? god knows.. what i see from movies n books, people tend to have flashbacks at the moments of their death.. but with only seconds to hold, could it possibly be enough?? wouldnt FEAR take place instead og memories?? hmmmmm.... who knows?

but IF, i really can manage to revise all my memories, which scene will appear before me?? me being with my family? or me hanging out with my friends? or time spent with my beloved spikey? or things that i've done wrong? or things that i had wished to be done but in the end not-done?

conclusion = do what i have to do now!!! have no regrets!!! go for the thing i wished for!! go get it!! yeah!! =D

8 comments:

BachelorBoy said...

Firstly, congrats over the opening of the new blog.

Now, you're only 18 years old. Why on earth would you start to think about Death ?? If you're 50 over than i would understand. Spend more time on thinking about tommorrow or the day after, let the thought of Death deal with itself when the time is right.

p/s : Tell your friend not to be so pessimistic.

Gene...

Feiz said...

agree wif gene !
death ? might be tml jess (kidding)
why we have to think about it ?
we control ntg after we death, k ?
include who will come for the funeral ! But it is so important ?
I might not come to the funeral but i doesnt means that i din care about you ! contray , i am too sad until cant attend the funeral !! think in positive way

Jess Lim said...

hahahaha.. well thx to both of u~~ im not like thinking bout death all the time la... juz tht it suddenly came up to me my mind mar. ^^
well, i wont think bout it no more~ =)

~ jess ~

seow said...

u thought so much lah, peng...u may die suddenly on 1 day, tat can b tomorrow, 1 month later or 10 years later. so how? v cant change our destiny rite? our ends is ady decided by the GOD, but v still can decide how 2 end our life. juz live more enjoy n do much more better than now. even u die 1 day u wouldnt regret wat u did in past coz u live into ur own style.

lastly, wish u gud luck n post some meaningful things ==

seow seow

yion said...

anyway for me maybe i will do wat i wan to do !! but muz be responsible to face the outcome !!! do watever u wan then u wont regret...

Jess Lim said...

hahax, thx guys, i'll wont let myself to be regretful of anything that i've done!! =) seow.... ur meaningful = apa??? wan me make story ark?? hahax

ong jian jie said...

weh..i know wat will u think b4 u die.tats MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Jess Lim said...

jj, u memang love urself so much.... PERASAN BETUL!!! hahahha